I’m so pleased to share the conversation I had with my colleague, Dr. Lourdes Viado, on her podcast, Women In-Depth.
In the episode, we discuss:
- What self-harm looks like. (7:06)
- How emotional deregulation affects the brain and presents itself in day-to-day life. (12:26)
- About the trait of high-sensitivity and how it manifests itself. (21:08)
- What to do and not to do when a loved one discloses that they self-harm. (29:11)
- How to choose a therapist that will fit your specific needs. (34:21)